Saturday, 21 June 2008

So, anyway...

Well. A mate/friend last night expressed upset and disapproval about the previous blog entry, which is sad. I think he took it the wrong way, but inpterpretations matter, so I have deleted it.

I'm not the kind of person to withdraw things I say, even when people interpret what I say differently to how I meant it, as anybody who has read the F451 blog will know. But it's different when it's your mates/friends. If any of mine are reading right now, just want to say I love and appreciate you guys.

I still think there can be a difference between mates and friends, but sometimes they are the same people.

Had a little gig last night opening up on acoustic guitar, my voice turned out alright and a couple of new songs went well, but overall the set was a bit clunky and over-political. Always learning.
Main stars of the evening though were The Library Suits who were absolutely brilliant. These are 4 mates I've played with in the past (two from F451), it was their first full-band electric gig and they came out all guns blazing - great songs, massive sound, comfortable, confident. Their mysapce only has a couple of acoustic songs for now but they're still great so check it out:
myspace.com/thelibrarysuits

No comments:

Post a Comment