Monday, 11 August 2008

The new book NO UP starts here!

Ladies gentlemen and others I am proud to present my new book NO UP, an epic adventure story with drink, sex, magic, love, secrets, lies, British humour and MONSTERS. Yay!

11 chapters will be released over 11 weeks starting today - if you're on the website right now, just go to "books" or click the image link on the left. Anyone reading on facebook or the blog by itself, you can find the NO UP minisite at www.jezkemp.co.uk/noup.

NO UP is the first book in the new astounding trilogy noUPnoLIESnoNEVER, combining an epic adventure saga, a tragic love story and a breath-taking reflection of the Facetube/surveillance generation.

Maybe getting ahead of myself there, but I'm obviously very excited. Hope you enjoy reading the first chapter, let me know what you think. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment