Monday, 20 October 2008

The final chapter of No Up! Chapter 11 - The Sea

This is it! The final chapter of No Up is out now, also mysteriously called "The Sea". And what a finale!

An end, and yet a beginning ... Czioc begins his mission and travels, enjoys some cyber masturbation, and meets some friendly strangers. But darkness is in store...
Enjoy!
www.jezkemp.co.uk/noup

Donate
I've really enjoyed writing this and I hope you've enjoyed reading it. If you have, please donate something via paypal to info@jezkemp.co.uk and tell your friends.

Hard copy release!
Yes as we speak I'm finalising the details for the hard copy release of No Up, along with my previous book Devolution. So for those of you who like the feel of actual paper and want to order an actual book with my name on it, watch out for details in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment