Saturday, 1 August 2009

UK gig and NZ radio

Ahoy thar

Just a quick blog to let you cool cats (and dogs) know about a couple of events I've got coming up:

Wellington Access Radio
I'm appearing on Terry's Songwriters Show on Wellington Access Radio at 9:45am on Wed 26th August, which you can listen to from www.accessradio.org.nz or 783 AM on real radio for you local listeners. I'll be spinning some of my recorded tunes and playing some songs from the forthcoming album, so tune in early to make sure you catch it :)

UK time: 10:45pm Tues 25th August
NZ time: 9:45am, Wed 26th August

UK gig
I am popping back to the UK briefly in a few weeks, and have been graciously given a slot playing at Shakey's Chelmsford Rocks Out night at The Fleece, Chelmsford. It's on Saturday 3rd October, keep your eyes on the myspace for more details.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment