Saturday, 19 September 2009

10 years playing and 15 years writing

2009 marks my 10th anniversary of playing music and my 15th anniversary of writing books.

I started writing books at the end of Year 5 in mid 1994, age 10, when a short story turned into a full length novel of 60,000 words. (It was about bugs forming an army and going on the rampage against humans, very cutting edge I know.)

I started playing classical guitar in junior school but gave up at age 14 because it was boring and I wasn't very good. However, late 1999 (age 16) was when I first started writing songs and playing electric guitar in a band with my friends.

There's not really much more I wanted to add. They're both a bit vague to do something to celebrate. I might get something together for when I hit 15 or 20 years.

P.S. Holy shit, imagine 20 years of anything. That's ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment