Monday, 1 February 2010

Learning Learning

I'm always trying to learn stuff to help me do more - with F451, no-one knew how to do websites, so I got down and dirty in the HTML code and found out how it worked.

At the moment, however, I feel maybe I'm trying to learn a bit too much. Fingers crossed it's just a low-key phase, which will (hopefully) be followed by another productive phase.

I'm trying to learn a new orchestra program for writing strings, brass and all that jazz for new music tracks.

I'm trying to learn a new drum software program to create drums for those tracks.

I'm trying to learn how to use midi applications to make awesome synth loops.

I'm trying to work out how to display RSS feeds in ways like the snazzy little widget for my blog posts you can see on my myspace profile.

There's also a lot of figuring out going on, e.g. how can I bust out synths+strings backing tracks while busking live on the street, and how can I best take my solo project forward and get known.

There's no time limit on any of this stuff, but as always, I'm hungry and impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment