Monday, 1 February 2010

Live live live, starting Friday @ Cuba St Night Market

A couple of nights ago I kicked off my 2010 gigs with a slot at the Jimmy Bar, St. James Theatre.

The live continues with a gig this Friday 5th, at the ultra-cool Cuba Street Night Market (5pm onwards) right at the top of Cuba Street (corner Webb Street). It's free of course, so come along before hitting the town for 7s partying.

Furthermore, I've discovered today a bunch of new open mic nights happening, so if you could come to any (or all) of these free nights, that'd be swell! :)

9 Feb 7:00pm Ruby Lounge (14 Bond St)
24 Feb 8:00pm Cavern Club (22 Allen St)
1 Mar 7:30pm "Howltearoa" Open Mic @ Southern Cross (35 Abel Smith St)


Also I have a top secret plan to start busking with some synth/drums backing tracks. Will let you know more when I do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment