Thursday, 22 July 2010

Reasons you should follow my RSS feed

http://feeds.feedburner.com/jezkemp

1) I'm awesome (we've proved it in tests)
2) You want to know about my upcoming projects including books, singles, albums and videos
3) You want my unique perspective on politics, music, writing, New Zealand and more
4) This blog feeds into both my Facebook profile and page, but Facebook is rubbish and these can take up to a week. You want these things now!
5) You want me to smile when I look at my online stats.

Okay, admittedly it all hinges on point 1 - if you don't think I'm awesome, you probably aren't fussed about 2, 3, 4 or 5.

If you're not familiar with RSS feeds, basically it's a way of getting blogs/news/updates emailed to you, except not as emails. Simply take the link http://feeds.feedburner.com/jezkemp and plug it into your email program (e.g. Windows Live Mail) or online reader (e.g. Google Reader). Then you get blog posts just like this one delivered to you as soon as they happen.

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment