Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Going away. I'll be back.

After the dinosaurs gig I'm off for a 3-week holiday back to the UK and Europe. And unfortunately, Kiwi Girlf has decided that holidays are for "having fun" and "spending time together" (what are these concepts?!) - rather than zoned-out staring at a computer screen - and has banned me from taking the laptop!

Okay "banned" isn't quite the right word - she asked and I agreed. But this is just a quick note to explain my absence from the blog here or indeed Facebook in general (I know, I know, how will Mark Zuckerberg cope?).

Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it - and I might even find a way onto the internet while I'm gone too.

2 comments:

  1. Trust me when I say you won't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you Kiwi Girlf! You're not the boss of me! *shakes fist impotently*

    ReplyDelete