- Orienteering Paris: How to see everything and kill your feet in 3 days
- Aeroflot business class: 4-course meals all round!
- This year's drinking fashions: denim, visors and fanny packs
- Russia's new service economy: Shouting and no English
- Essex: Visiting 2010 much nicer than Growing Up 1989-2003
- Ordering Lobster in Barcelona: A detailed introduction to armoured marine biology
- Shanghai airport: Transit? What transit?
- "Transit" in Moscow: An all-new cattle experience!
- When in Paris... eat snails and raw beef
- August in Europe is the new Winter
- Being an air passenger in the 21st century: Relinquishing your rights to know what the fuck is going on
- Missed your connecting flight from Moscow? Join the queue. The long, long queue. And the next one. And the one after that.
- Air conditioning on the Barcelona metro: Dear London, IT'S AWESOME
- Metal cutlery in business class: Because terrorists only fly economy
- 20 years of weekend closures on the Circle Line: This better be the most insane episode of Pimp My Underground Line EVER. I expect gold-plated carriages and neon fucking lights.
- In Communist Russia, passport checks you - many, many times
Monday, 6 September 2010
Back from holiday
New chapters to include in the biography of my life: