Monday, 27 June 2011

My Tshirt for @TheCaptainWhat

My first Tshirt design for somebody else is for my fellow solo comrade in music and expert in the martial art of "bedroom pop", Mr. Captain What. Captain of what? you say. Yes, exactly. Behold!


It's an idea I had from my possibly never-to-be-made fan video for Captain Of Nothing, which he has already made a FANTASTIC music video for thanks to help of a certain Rich Lyman. Behold again!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVeS7c4Ha70


Basically the ingredients for the Tshirt are:

  • Rocket ship
  • Stars
  • Purple & blue planet
  • The words "Captain What"
  • Cute
  • Fun
And so, I compel you to buy it! Musicians LOVE it when you give them money!

If you're a band or a musician and you'd like a Tshirt design done, ask me now before I'm famous and shit and I'll do it for free. Probably. Also if your name is Sophie Rex yes you are next on the list I'll do it when I can!

P.S. You can check out my wonderful Tshirts at http://www.redbubble.com/people/jezkemp. In fact please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment