Saturday, 20 April 2013

Goodbye Wellington

It's time to go, sadly.

I'm sitting here in cute, cosy little Wellington Aiport, with its free wi-fi (take note, bigger, crappier airports) and its huge Golem statue. I like it.

I arrived in my mid 20s and I'm leaving almost 30.
And I'm leaving just like I rocked up, with a laptop, bag, suitcase and guitar.
The guitar's got a hard case now, which I must admit feels pretty rockstartastic in an airport.

I've got several more boring/wanky/sentimental Wellington blog posts left to do, but this is just a quick one to say over and out.


Unending thanks all my awesome friends I've made here, who've done so much for me.
I'll be back for a visit in December anyway, which I'm very glad about!

Thanks too to my friends and family in the UK who've supported me this whole time from the other side of the planet.


SO LONG, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE COFFEE

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Miss you already and it still doesn't seem real that we're not going to have band practice next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe journey bro - when exactly do you get in to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I arrived in my mid 20s and I'm leaving almost 30."

    Wow. That really brings it home. It was so long ago we met -- almost half a decade.

    Best of luck with the travels!

    ReplyDelete