Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Being a bad blogger

You may have noticed, friends, that I still owe you some blog posts. These include:
  • Photos from NZ #2 of 2 - My favourite pictures
  • "Exotic" Thailand #2 of 2 - Bangkok is a real place
  • How To Speak New Zillund #2 of 2 - New Zealand English
I apologise for not having written and posted these yet. I am a distracted little kitty getting distracted by life, the internet, and other little kitties. 
I will deliver the latter 2 certainly. The photos one, however, I might drop - I think I covered all the best/interesting photos in the first post!

Being an ideas generator, I also have a huge stack of blog posts in the pipeline. These include and are not limited to:
  • Privacy and Security - How our attitudes can, should and will change
  • Cute on the outside, Dom in the bedroom - Sex, Appearance, and Sociology
  • But Britain's IN Europe, right?
  • A Year In Cities & Countries (can't really be finished before 27th December)
  • Short story: Cold Jungle
  • Being an auxiliary feminist
  • Sci-fi names aren't weird, you just don't know any foreign people

I'll get onto these. Soon. Eventually. Soontually.

If any of you care enough, maybe suggest which ones you'd like to see? "In The Kingdom Of No Blog Comments, The One-Comment Commentor Has Attention Of The Blogger". Or something like that.

Jx

1 comment:

  1. Yay, a commenter -- moi!

    I want to see stuff on:
    Privacy and Security - How our attitudes can, should and will change
    Cute on the outside, Dom in the bedroom - Sex, Appearance, and Sociology
    But Britain's IN Europe, right?
    A Year In Cities & Countries (can't really be finished before 27th December)
    Short story: Cold Jungle
    Being an auxiliary feminist
    Sci-fi names aren't weird, you just don't know any foreign people

    So, uh, yeah. ALL of 'em.

    But if I had to pick one, it would be:
    But Britain's IN Europe, right?

    Go. Get thyself writing, posthaste.

    ReplyDelete