Monday, 28 October 2013

Feelings and Emotions...

Leaving on a jetplane in 2 days. Maybe I'm just tired today, but lots of emotions going on right now.

Sadness of saying goodbyes, yet again.
Smiling at how weirdly familiar it has all become.
Wonder at rediscovering old friends.
Anticipation of seeing NZ friends & family again.
Excitement and apprehension of moving to a new city, new country, again.
Curiosity of visiting Asia beforehand.
Frustration I can't be everywhere at the same time.
Gushing, pathetic relief at having such amazing friends and family.
Confusion in my life's uncertainty.
Pleasure that it's my choice.
Certainty over my identity.
Hunger for the future. The same hunger I've always had.
And a big, dirty laugh at how ridiculous and awful and wonderful everything is.

Jx

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting in Australia for you with open arms!

    ReplyDelete