Sunday, 3 August 2014

15 T-shirt designs with Very Different Meanings now Redbubble make DUVETS

Redbubble have just brought out duvet covers, and it's great - artists like me get an even bigger canvas for our awesome work, and people can buy amazing new designs to sleep in.

But when I resized some of my rather good 800ish designs on Redbubble, I noticed that a lot of designs - originally intended for T-shirts - have very different meanings on a duvet...

IT'S NOT OVER NOT OVER NOT OVER STILL NOT OVER


Suggests someone is not enjoying things in the bedroom...

I WIN AGAIN, JUST LIKE ALWAYS


...while Adventure Time's Magic Man thinks sexytime is a race

I'VE GOT A PLAN, AND IT'S AS HOT AS MY PANTS


Tell me more, Lord Flashheart! (RIP Rik Mayall)

BED INTRUDER VELOCIRAPTOR


Is "They're climbing in your windows" the perfect goodnight message for any child?...

THEY MOSTLY COME AT NIGHT. MOSTLY


...Or is it Newt's disturbing warning to Ripley in Aliens? Little Timmy will never sleep with the lights off again.

EVERY TIME YOU WANK YOU'RE WASTING MIDI-CHLORIANS


A strong warning for every teenage Jedi, every bedtime and every morning. Sounds like hell.

I SURVIVED THE RAPTURE. AGAIN


Implies the owner has very strong orgasms.

AS A NYMPHO, SOMETIMES I JUST CAN'T BE F**KED


A reminder that even hard-working sex addicts need a break sometimes.

SPOONING AND JETPACKING


Actually, no secret meaning here, it's just duvets are just THE perfect place for this helpful guide.

YOU NEED A HOT CUP OF HARDEN THE F**K UP


Realistic advice for a lot of people every morning!

I LOVE PEGGING


From very honest overshare on a T-shirt to very honest overshare in the bedroom.

MY ARMS ARE TOO SMALL TO MASTURBATE


Maybe only applies to certain people?

GIRLS DON'T LIKE BOYS, GIRLS LIKE CATS AND PUPPIES


Perfect for lesbian pet owners!

I ATEN'T DEAD


An excellent duvet for late sleepers.

BACKSTREET BOYS QUESTIONNAIRE

But the clear winner has to be the Backstreet Boys' very own bedtime questionnaire. Answered yes to any of these questions? Please rock your body now. In this bed. Which is mine.

AND SOME OTHER SIMPLY AWESOME DUVET DESIGNS TOO































2 comments:

  1. Name Products My Name is Awesome (http://mynameisaweso.me) is the best place to find unique merchandise with you first name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! awesome T-Shirt Design
    , the design is creative and also cool.

    ReplyDelete